- Made in the USA
- Material: Tungsten
- Width Options: 6MM, 8MM or 10MM
- Sizes: 4.0-16.0
- Includes: Premium Ring Box and Ring Cleaning Cloth
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- Shipping: Fast No Cost Shipping
- Returns: Generous no questions asked 30 day return policy
- Size Exchanges: Free size exchanges within 30 days and low cost size exchanges for life
The stark black, charmingly and instantly recognizable etching—expertly done by the careful artisans at Delaney Rings—of the vast cityscape of San Francisco stands as a brilliant and iconic American symbol in matrimonial sentiment the width and enduring breadth of this tungsten band. A formidable metropolitan symbol of the West Coast, the final American frontier, a crown jewel atop the fruitful and lushly rolling, California hills, San Francisco has inspired, for generations, the ideal and idyllic earthly paradise in sun and shimmering, Pacific beaches. Cut at bold and solid angles rounded only slightly to pronounce in tasteful profile a subtle delicacy of design while maintaining a muscular and confident figure in vivacious motion, this ring becomes that figure perfectly akin to the rich and vibrant glow of the very soul of the coastal city itself; the iconic image of the colossal Golden Gate Bridge; the skyscrapers towering into the heart of horizon, undeniable.
WeddingBandsForever.com is an authorized dealer of genuine Delaney Rings with the guaranteed lowest prices on every item.