- Made in the USA
- Material: Tungsten
- Width Options: 6MM, 8MM or 10MM
- Sizes: 4.0-16.0
- Includes: Premium Ring Box and Ring Cleaning Cloth
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- Shipping: Fast No Cost Shipping
- Returns: Generous no questions asked 30 day return policy
- Size Exchanges: Free size exchanges within 30 days and low cost size exchanges for life
The majesty of the view from the mountain, an alpine vista traversing the vast and unending horizon, sylvan hues of brilliant, natural allure and organic bliss. This is the scene of earthly reveries within minds universal; the paradise of nature-lovers the world over and as perpetual as the rocky slopes of the very mountains dreamt of. This ring, cast expertly by the careful and caring artisans at Delaney Rings, is just that very heaven of idyllic imagery in the form of truly fine art, of truly fine jewelry-making. Forged of a bright yet rugged tungsten body, as bold and muscular as the mountainside itself, and etched in stark black contrast the width and breadth of this body with the brisk and alpine scene—the intrepid, soaring eagle; the charmingly beautiful and intriguingly wild deer, the quintessence in figure of the American forest scene—, this band exudes a certain feel; ever in touch with the very soul of the earth.
WeddingBandsForever.com is an authorized dealer of genuine Delaney Rings with the guaranteed lowest prices on every item.